The Saboten Scissors Professional Trimming PT-2 ANGLED GREEN model features an incredibly light weight, thin blade that cuts sharp and with precision. The comfortable, D-handle, Bonsai style ergonomic handle features an index finger placement nook and a central resin cushion to absorb impact and relieve fatigue while cutting. This model features a ANGLED blade.
Heat treated and made with high quality Japanese stainless steel, the blades are fluorine coated to prevent sticky build up from resin, sap and debris. The blades are razor sharp and can be sharpened.
The SABOTEN Professional Trimming Scissors are stamped with measurement indicators to assist with accuracy when trimming or pruning.
Made in Japan, easy to clean, long lasting, able to be sharpened (!), super sharp, comfortable…SABOTEN Scissors are a welcome addition to the market.
- Blade Type: ANGLED
- Blade Material: Japanese stainless steel with fluorine coating
- Blade length: 35 mm (1.37 inches)
- Overall length: 160 mm (6.29 inches)
- Light weight, strong, thin blade that’s razor sharp
- Can be sharpened!
- D-handle, Bonsai style ergonomic handle
- Handle features index finger placement nook and central resin cushion to absorb impact
- Fluorine coated blades help to prevent sticky build up from resin, sap and debris
- Stamped with measurement indicators to assist with accuracy when trimming or pruning
- Made in Japan