PureCrop1 is a natural plant based biostimulant, insecticide and fungicide made of food grade oils with a zero OSHA rating. PureCrop1 is safe to use at home around children and pets.
The Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI) is the time between a pesticide application and when the crop can be harvested. PureCrop1 is made of food grade oils and is safe to consume. PureCrop1 leaves no residue behind and tests clean parts per billion. PureCrop1 Plant Wash is utilized in many areas as a post-harvest wash to remove dirt, oils, waxes, bacteria and other unwanted residue.
Instructions for Use
- Fill container with clean filtered water
- Add PureCrop1 at a rate of 128:1 for preventive maintenance or 64:1 for knock down
- Gently shake, stir or agitate
- Spray all leaves, stems and flowers to the point of runoff. Be sure to get the underside of leaves and the top of the growing medium
- Conventional sprayers, atomizers as well as electrostatic spray systems are good methods of application
- When used as root drench, or as general surfactant dilute at a rate of 100:1
Notes on Use
- No gloves, mask, goggles or respirator required, even when handling concentrate
- No wetting agent required - PureCrop1 by nature is a super surfactant and emulsifier of immiscible substances
- Completely compatible with all other agrochemicals, nutrients and other garden products
- Safe to use in all stages of growth up to and including the day of harvest for food crops and cannabis
- PureCrop1 works best with use of IPM best practices
- Spraying should be done in the morning or early evening when temperatures are lower and humidity is higher to give the product more time on the leaf surface
- Spraying in direct sun will not harm plants due to the large surface area to mass ratio
PureCrop1 is exempt from registration under FIFRA section 25(b). FIFRA is the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act. Because the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has determined that certain minimum risk pesticides pose little to no risk to human health or the environment, the EPA has exempted them from the requirement that they be registered under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act.