Primordial Solutions: Sea Green
Derived From: Fish Protein Hydrolysate
Sea Green is compost extract that gives you twice the amount of solution for half the cost! All of our products are SUPER CONCENTRATED. That means that you aren’t paying for excess water, packaging, and shipping like you do with other prediluted products on the market. Just 2oz of Sea Green makes a 55 gallon drum of instant compost tea! Not only does this make our products more cost effective for the end user, but it also makes them greener for the planet as well. Sea Green Concentrate will increase nutrient uptake, soil conditioning, and plant vigor in all stages from rooting to fruiting.
- Proprietary “Compost Tea” Extract
- Increase nutrient uptake in soil and soil-less media
- Use in all stages of plant growth (from seed to flush)
- Accelerate ANY existing nutrient program (synthetic or organic)
- Incredibly concentrated. Only 1mL/gallon needed.
- Improve flavor, aroma and quality of flowers and fruits.
- Increase crop yield
- Easy to use (just mix with nutrients, with compost tea, or water in alone)
Directions for Use:
- FOR SOIL WELL AMENDED WITH MINERALS AND ORGANIC MATTER
- Use any brand Cal/Mag as directed throughout vegetative growth and week 1 of flower.
- Add supplemental organic nitrogen as needed in mid/late veg through early flower (e.g. top dress a high nitrogen amendment [like fish meal or bat guano] or water in 5-1-1 fish hydrolysate).
- Foliar Feeding and Rooting – Apply 0.5-1 ml per gallon of water
Hydroponics – Add 0.5-1 ml per gallon of water
Soil – Add 1-3ml per gallon of solution
Compost Tea – Add 0.5-1 ml per gallon after brewing
Fruiting/Flowering Heavy Feeding – Add 2-3ml per gallon of water
**Note** Heavy foaming may occur in reservoir with the addition of Sea Green. This is normal.