Primordial Solutions: Rootamentary
Derived from: Fish Protein Hydrolysate, Urea, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate and Manganese Sulfate.
Rooting Solution/ Root Support
Rootamentary combines nitrogen, phosphoric acid, potassium and micro-minerals to increase plant growth response and encourage an optimal root zone. It also promotes a bloom of nitrogen-fixing bacteria that takes nitrogen out of the air and turns it into plant-available nitrogen. These natural soil bacteria provide an additional bonus by creating natural plant growth regulators (PGRs) that tell your plants to grow. They’re like natural growth hormones for your plants, made by bacteria already present in the soil! You can use Rootamentary early in plant development as a root optimizer and use it throughout vegetative growth to ensure massive roots. It can also be applied moderately during early flowering and fruiting as a supplemental nitrogen boost. Rootamentary is carefully formulated to increase plant establishment and support vigorous root development.
- Encourages robust root development
- Sets the stage for abundant harvests
- Increases germination rates
- Corrects nutrient deficiencies
- Contains fundamental elements for plants to reach their full potential
- Cultivates nitrogen-fixing and phosphate-solubilizing bacteria
- Improves flavor
- Lengthens shelf life
- Can be combined with any nutrient program
Directions for Use:
- FOR SOIL WELL AMENDED WITH MINERALS AND ORGANIC MATTER
- Use any brand Cal/Mag as directed throughout vegetative growth and week 1 of flower.
- Add supplemental organic nitrogen as needed in mid/late veg through early flower (e.g. top dress a high nitrogen amendment [like fish meal or bat guano] or water in 5-1-1 fish hydrolysate).
- Vegetative Foliar Spray: 0.25mL/gal with 0.5mL/gal Primordial Solutions Sea Green
- Feeding Rates: 0.25-1mL/gal with other nutrients or 1-2 mL/gal without other nutrients
- Fruiting/Flowering: Use throughout early fruiting/flowering at 0.25-0.5mL/gal with other nutrients or 1-3 mL/gal without other nutrients