GreenGro's PrideLands Defense
Pride Lands Defense is a unique dry product that is carefully crafted to help repel pests. It controls and repels a broad range of insects and insect larvae, including mites, fungus gnats, thrips, root aphids, and soil-dwelling insect larvae.
White Pepper 1%
Oyster Shells, Cottonseed Meal, Silica, Mustard Powder, Soybean Mealv
Use with soil or a soil-less growing medium. Pride Lands Defense is a coarse powder and is not suitable for Hydroponics applications unless applied as a foliar spray (see foliar instructions below).
- Add 1 dry tablespoon per gallon of media or 1 cup (8oz) per 4’x4’ of soil surface.
- Top dress the product around the base of plant.
- Lightly scratch it into the surface of the soil and lightly water it in.
- Apply monthly or as needed.
- Add 1-2 dry teaspoons per gallon of water or 1 cup (8oz) by volume per 50 gallons to your regular compost tea recipe.
- Brew for 12-24 hours, then spray liberally onto both top and underside of leaf surface.
- You can dilute the tea as desired.
- For best results, do not dilute more than 50/50 with pure water. Do not apply spray in direct sunlight or intense artificial lighting. Apply in the morning or early evening light or just before lights turn off.
- Apply weekly or as needed.
- Safely controls a wide range of insect pests
- Harmless to humans and pets
- Can be applied on edible/consumable crops
- Can be applied up to the day of harvest
- Harmless to beneficial insects
- Made with food grade - certified organic herbs and spices
- Can be applied as a dry top dress or as a foliar spray when brewed with water.