Nature's Pride Veg (6-3-3.5)
In Ancient times, the indigenous people of the Amazonian basin utilized Biochar amendments to improve their soil and provide long lasting fertility. Today, this innovative powdered blend combines premium fertilizers with biochar to create a simple to use formula that provides the soil nutrition necessary for large, bountiful blooms.
DERIVED FROM: Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Fish Meal, Seabird Guanos, Oyster Shell, Alfalfa Meal, Volcanic Ash, Blood Meal, Crab Meal, Rock Phosphate, Fish Bone Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Sulfate of Potash, Langbeinite, Kelp Meal.
Directions for Use:
Start the season by tilling in 1 cup of Nature’s Pride Veg into each cubic foot of soil media used in new planting and gardens.
Throughout growing season, apply up to 1 cup Nature’s Pride Veg to each 4’x4’ surface area, up to once a week. Apply to damp soil and water thoroughly following application.
For Container Plants:
Apply 1 tablespoon as a top dress per gallon of media, once per week.
Indoor Soil Mix:
Thoroughly mix in 2 tablespoons per gallon of media and water after planting.
Soil Amending Ingredients:
- Wood Biochar
- Glomus intraradices: 1.7 spores per g.
- Glomus deserticola: 0.4 spores per g.
- Glomus etunicatum: 0.4 spores per g.
- Glomus clarum: 0.4 spores per g.
- Bacillus subtilis: 2.0 X 108 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus licheniformis: 9.0 X 107 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: 6.0 X 107 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus thuringiensis: 1.0 X 106 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus polymyxa: 4.0 X 106 CFUs per g.
- 3% Humic Acid (Derived from Leonardite)