Nature's Pride Bloom (2-5.5-5.5)
In Ancient times, the indigenous people of the Amazonian basin utilized Biochar amendments to improve their soil and provide long lasting fertility. Today, this innovative powdered blend combines premium fertilizers with biochar to create a simple to use formula that provides the soil nutrition necessary for large, bountiful blooms.
DERIVED FROM: Crab Meal, Seabird Guanos, Oyster Shell, Alfalfa Meal, Volcanic Ash, Rock Phospha Fish Bone Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Sulfate of Potash, Langbeinite, Kelp Meal.
Directions for Use:
Start the season by tilling in 1 cup of Nature’s Pride Bloom into each cubic foot of soil media used in new planting and gardens.
During flowering, apply up to 1 cup of Nature’s Pride Bloom to each 4’x4’ surface area, up to once a week. Apply to damp soil and water in thoroughly following application.
For Container Plants:
Apply 1 tablespoon as a top dress per gallon of media, once per week.
Indoor Soil Mix:
Thoroughly mix in 2 tablespoons per gallon of media and water after planting.
Soil Amending Ingredients:
- Wood Biochar
- Glomus intraradices: 1.2 spores per g.
- Glomus deserticola: 0.3 spores per g.
- Glomus etunicatum: 0.3 spores per g.
- Glomus clarum: 0.3 spores per g.
- BENEFICIAL BACTERIA
- Bacillus subtilis: 1.0 X 108 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus licheniformis: 6.5 X 107 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: 5.0 X 107 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus thuringiensis: 8.0 X 106 CFUs per g.
- Bacillus polymyxa: 3.0 X 106 CFUs per g.
- 3% Humic Acid (Derived from Leonardite)