GreenGro Nature's Brix
Nature’s Brix is a premium blend of carbohydrate, simple sugar, rock dust, and other quality ingredients. It is intended to help increase brix levels and resin production. Additionally, Nature's Brix can be used as a microbe food in compost tea production. For best results, use throughout the entire flowering cycle, save for using just purified water in the last 10 days of the flower cycle.
Derived From: Magnesium Sulfate, Kelp, Glacial Rock Dust, confectioners grade Molasses, and Malt Extract
Also contains non-plant food ingredients:
5% Sucrose (derived from Molasses) and 1% Dextrose (derived from wood pulp)
Directions for Use:
- 1-2 Tablespoons per 5 gallons of purified water.
- Small application: 1-2 teaspoons per 1 gallon of purified water.
- Use once per week for the last 4 weeks of the flowering cycle
- 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons of pre-brewed tea
- 1 tablespoon per gallon of purified water. Apply only after dawn or dusk. Give plants sufficient time to dry before exposing to light.