LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY KILLS SOFT BODY INSECTS, THEIR LARVAE AND EGGS, POWDERY MILDEW, MOLD AND FUNGUS ON CONTACT WITHOUT USING POISON!
After saturation of entire plant, our spray will adhere to the target insect, egg case or larvae. It's active ingredients then cause disruption of respiration and digestion. It also penetrates to dehydrate their entire body. Insects can never become immune to this product because they can't get immune to suffocation or dehydration.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy was designed to suffocate and dehydrate on contact. That is why it is important to thoroughly saturate your infested plants. If the product does not contact the insect it can't suffocate or dehydrate it. Many insects and diseases are killed on contact with one application. Others, take repeat application to eliminate the problem. Our unique formula does not stress the plant and will not damage flowers, fruits or vegetables as long as it is applied under proper lighting conditions.
Lost Coat Plant Therapy has been laboratory tested by CW Analytical and found to leave no residue; this means it is safe for your water, soil, food and ornamental plants, pets and people. With proper application our product can be used on the day of harvest.
- Dries off residue free.
- Safe to apply daily and will not interfere with plant development.
- Safe to apply on day of harvest and as often as required throughout growth.
- Safe for food and medicinal plants.
- PBA Free or HDPE grade bottles.
SAFETY DATA SHEET of the 1 ounce of concentrate added to water. This is the dilution customers will be applying to their plants.
R.E.I. (RE-ENTRY INTERVAL) = 0 HOURS.
INSECTS KILLED ON CONTACT INCLUDE SOFT BODY INSECTS, THEIR EGGS AND LARVAE:
The smaller the insect the faster it works. Larger soft body insects may take longer to die, or require repeat application. Contact with our product begins the death process.
- Spider Mites: Works on all types of mites, including red spider mites, two spotted spider mites and their eggs.
- Broad Mites
- Russet Mites
- Fungus Gnats
- White Flies
- Root Knot Nemotodes
- and more...
MILDEW, MOLD, AND FUNGUS SPORES KILLED ON CONTACT. LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY CAN ALSO BE USED AS A PREVENTATIVE.
- Powdery Mildew: Our product kills spores on contact and changes the pH of plant surface and washes off the powdery mildew already present.
- Mold: kills molds on contact, stopping it's growth, and washes it off.
- Botrytis (Gray Mold)
- Fungus: kills fungus on contact.
- Leaf Rust
SAFE TO HANDLE AND APPLY:
No more worries about accidentally getting poisonous insecticide or fungicide on your skin or breathing it in. Lost Coast Plant Therapy is completely safe and non-toxic to get on your hands and skin. As the product dries it's active ingredients evaporate leaving no residue on you or the plants. Though the ingredients of our concentrate are also non-irritating to the skin, please use caution when handling.
Common sense caution: Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep out of reach of children.
- SHAKE WELL before measuring concentrate.
- Add purified water to your application sprayer.
- Add 2 tbs. (1oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
- Shake sprayer again before using.
- Agitate as needed during use, approximately every 5 minutes.
- Close cap of concentrate tightly when not in use.
***DO NOT STORE PRODUCT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT***
Always keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS:
Seven simple ingredients of the highest quality make up Lost Coast Plant Therapy. We only use biodegradable, food grade, and cosmetic grade ingredients.
LABEL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Soy oil is organic, food grade, and non-GMO. ACTION: Coats insects and suffocates on contact. Bugs cannot build an immunity to suffocation.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is organic and food grade. ACTION: Natural bug repellent.
- Citric Acid is organic, food grade. ACTION: Adjusts pH of plant surface. Preservative. This ingredient makes the pH of the plant inhospitable for powdery mildew and kills spores on contact due to its anti-fungal properties.
LABEL INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Soap is a proprietary blend, is certified to use in organic products, and from a sustainable plant source. ACTION: Lowers the surface tension of water/liquid, which helps it spread across the surface of anything it is applied to. An emulsifier (helps all the other ingredients to stay mixed together.) It also penetrates the insect's body covering and disrupts the cell membrane. Cell contents leak out causing the target pests to dehydrate and die.
- Alcohol is cosmetic grade (safe for skin). ACTION: Isopropyl alcohol dehydrates insects rapidly and helps evaporate diluted product from plants safely without leaving residue or burning.
- Sodium Citrate is food grade. ACTION: Preservative, this ingredient also buffers pH to keep it stable; which makes it impossible for powdery mildew and spores to live on the plant.
- Water is purified, reverse osmosis. ACTION: Emulsifier and thinning agent.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy is not registered with the E.P.A. since it qualifies for exemption under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide.
- User assumes all responsibility for proper use of this product.
- Warranty is limited to the purchase price of this product.
- Results not guaranteed.