Greenbroz Dry Trimmers produce hand-trim quality finished product. The trim machine is quick, quiet and gentle on your flower. The patented blade design and gentle rolling action provides a very tight finish while protecting purity, potency, and the natural curves of your flower. Built with food grade components, these trimmers are easy to load, operate, and clean.
GreenBroz Model M Dry Trimmer
The GreenBroz Model M Dry Trimmer can gently process 8-12 pounds of material per hour. Our patented design allows for the gentle rolling of the flower and a trim that allows the material to maintain its curves and unique shape throughout the trimming process. Additionally, the Model M Dry Trimmer is gentle on the trim, allowing you to turn your trim into profits when you are done!
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Blades are made out of food grade stainless steel.
- Streamlined design means this dry trimmer is easy to clean, helping to keep your harvest process in compliance with your local regulatory system.
- Adjustable speed setting lets you control the blade rotation speed up to 25 RPMs.
- Heavy duty stainless steel stand equipped with wheels for added durability and mobility.
- Dimensions: 56″ x 37.25″ x 41.25″
- Power: 115v 60 Hz
- Quiet, no vacuums or large attachments needed.
- Stand: Included
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in 10 to 15 minutes. (View Cleaning Demo HERE)
- Use our GreenBroz Machine Oil to clean, lubricate and protect your GreenBroz Dry Trimmer, as well as any other harvesting area where plant residue might build up!
- Check it out in action on YouTube or Facebook. All of the GreenBroz Inc. Dry Trimmers are made in the U.S.A.
$525 flat rate shipping
Quick Professional Results
8-12 Pounds Per Hour
Product Preparation & Processing Recommendations:
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmers are intended for the trimming of DRY material.
Using wet material will cause excessive residue on the blades and cutting chamber, and will provide less than optimal results.
Use these simple steps to evaluate your product prior to processing (or view the flower preparation video below):
- All the stems should snap when bent.
- Leaves should be brittle enough to break off when you run a finger along the bud from the top towards the bottom.
- If using a moisture meter, the inside of your flower should read 7%-8%. Outside leaves should read 5%-6%. This is the ‘sweet spot’ (meaning you are retaining optimum moisture inside the bud but the outside leaves are dry).
- Moisture Meter Info: We have found a regular wood moisture meter to be quite reliable. [Moisture Meter, Made by ‘General’ – MMD4E ~ $30.00]