GreenBroz CannaGin 215
The GreenBroz CannaGin 215 is designed to reduce the amount of time needed to destem your flower before it can be trimmed. This simple to operate machine contains four stem guides, allowing one or two operators to buck up to four stems at a time!
Flat rate Freight shipping * FREE*
Faster Prep means Faster Harvest
Four guides allow you to process up to four stems at a time, decreasing the amount of time between cut down and the final trim. The CannaGin 215’s stainless steel shearing doors allow you to apply pressure to your stems as needed, keeping you in control of the de-stemming process. Customizable speed control ranges from 0-80 RPM. Lock in your speed to resume de-stemming at your most recently saved RPM.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Metal is made from food grade stainless steel.
- Motor is whisper quiet and only uses 25 watts of power.
- Shearing doors which aid in the de-stemming process.
- Rear shroud prevents user exposure to the rollers and guides stem removal for simple collection. An emergency stop switch instantly stops the CannaGin.
- It’s worth noting that, once the stems pass through the CannaGin, they are perfect to add into your mulch as the machine helps to break down the stems.
- Digital display which shows the revolutions per minute.
- Forward/reverse switch controls the direction of the motor.
- Speed dial allows the user to adjust speed, ranging from 1-80 revolutions per minute.
- Operate switch toggles between ‘stand by’ and ‘run’. The machine will only operate when toggled to the ‘run’ position.
- Stainless steel ramp helps to gently guide your flowers into your collection tray.
- Weight: 35 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 26″ x 15″ x 7.25″
- Power: 115v 60Hz at 25W 1.7 Amp
- De-stem Rate: 1-3 Lbs./Hr.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in less than 5 minutes.
- Handmade in San Diego, CA