AKA Fiskars Softtouch Micro-tip Pruning Snips
These Pruning Snips will be your favorite finishing touch tool. They think you're laboring over every leaf and blossom, but you know that deadheading, shaping or pruning even the densest plants is as simple and quick as a precise, decisive snip. Easy-open spring action reduces hand stress while cutting. Super sharp, Micro-Tip® blades give you top-of-the-line precision and control. Fully hardened stainless steel blades holds sharp edge longer. Comfortable Softgrip® handles reduce stress and are non-slip for safety. Right or left-handed use. Blade cover protects you and the blades when closed.
Awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation, our pruning snip makes quick, precise cuts virtually effortless.
The Softgrip® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip makes deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy — so easy, it’s earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of UseSM Commendation. An Easy Action™ design automatically opens the blades after each cut to help make cutting easier. Stainless steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants. In addition, the handle features Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of UseSM Commendation for a design that’s ideal for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Easy Action™ spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue
- Fully hardened, precision-ground stainless steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Included blade cover protects the blades when not in use
- Length: approximately 6"
- Full lifetime warranty