Neem oil is pressed from the seed of the neem tree. Neem oil leaves a natural shine on leaves without clogging stomata that leaves need to take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen and water vapor essential to the basic functioning of the photosynthesis process. Pure Neem Oil is an organic all natural leaf polish that leaves a natural shine.
Neem Oil: Dyna-Gro’s™ pure, organic, cold pressed Neem Oil comes directly from the seeds of Indian neem tree.
- In India, products from the neem tree have been used for thousands of years for a variety of applications including their horticultural and medicinal benefits.
- Neem Oil leaf polish should be applied early or late in the day as hot sunlight may cause leaf burn.
- Neem Oil may be drenched directly into soil or applied as a foliar spray.
- A mild dish washing liquid soap or other surfactants should be used to emulsify Neem Oil so it can be sprayed on plants or drenched in the soil.
- Warm or hot water will facilitate getting Neem Oil into suspension for a spray or drench.
- Mix 1½ tsp. per quart of water (1 oz./gal.), plus ½ tsp. of Pro-TeKt® or mild liquid dish soap per quart of water (2 tsp./gal.) as an emulsifier. Shake well.
- Neem Oil may solidify at cooler temperatures. Store above 65° F and below 95° F. If oil thickens, place bottle in hot water.
- Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces, including the undersides. This solution can also be used to water the plants. Use once every 2 – 4 weeks. Apply early morning or late afternoon.
- Do not apply Neem Oil in direct sunlight. Always spot test plants first for sensitivity to sprays.
Recommended Crops: All plants and trees.