The Dirty Business Original Gardener Soil Nutrient Test
- This is an Advanced Nutrient Test with application rates that you need to balance key nutrient levels.
- Includes: pH, EC, Bulk Density, Organic matter (on native soil only), Soluble AND Total Macro & Micronutrients
- Also includes application rates for: Ca, Mg, K, and pH adjustment
- Includes comments by a Soil Scientist. Here is a guide to understanding your Soil Test Results
- Not necessary if you’re getting a Nutrient Management Plan
How to take a Soil Sample:
- Step 1: Read these Instructions and/or watch this Video then Collect your soil Sample.
- Step 2: Completely fill out this In-Take Form *Important* this is how we give you the Results. Please print, fill out completely, sign this form, and include it with each sample sent in.
- Step 3: Send Us your soil sample and your In-Take Form. We will contact you when the results are processed.
825 W Wabash Ave
Eureka, CA, 95501
If you would like a physical test kit and instructions mailed to you, please click the box to choose a Sample Collection Kit Add-On for $25. This Kit includes Soil Sampling Instructions, a Sample Order Form, a bag for your sample, a box for your return, and a pre-paid return label.
For questions about the test, please call (707) 633-8885
For questions about ordering online, please call (707) 826-9998