The Dirty Business Advanced Soil Nutrient Test:
- Measures the basics at soluble and insoluble levels
- Measures the basics: pH, EC, Bulk Density, Organic Matter (on native soil only), Micros and Macros at a soluble level, and calculates out the percent exchangeable cations with a Calcium:Magnesium ratio.
- Need help reading your report? Includes comments, nutrient recommendations, & liming requirements by a Soil Scientist. Here is a guide to understanding your Soil Test Results
- This is perfect when combined with our Nutrient Management Plan
How to take a Soil Sample:
- Step 1: Read these Instructions and/or watch this Video then Collect your soil Sample.
- Step 2: Completely fill out this In-Take Form *Important* this is how we give you the Results. Please print, fill out completely, sign this form, and include it with each sample sent in.
- Step 3: Send Us your soil sample and your In-Take Form. We will contact you when the results are processed.
825 W Wabash Ave
Eureka, CA, 95501
If you would like a physical test kit and instructions mailed to you, please click the box to choose a Sample Collection Kit Add-On for $25. This Kit includes Soil Sampling Instructions, a Sample Order Form, a bag for your sample, a box for your return, and a pre-paid return label.
For questions about the test, please call (707) 633-8885
For questions about ordering online, please call (707) 826-9998