CES Sour-Dee (0-0-2)
CES Sour-Dee supercharges your plants ability to solubilize and absorb phosphorus from your medium, increasing yields. This complex of organic potassium, organic evaporated cane juice, plant-derived amino acids, and fruit esters, benefit your plants metabolic functions and stimulated resin and terpene production.
CES Sour-Dee provides an organic carbohydrate and electrolyte source to stimulate amino acid production. It contains polysaccharides folded into a matrix fortified with an emulsion of trace minerals. This formulation compensates for lowering sunlight levels at the end of season and precipitate drops in photosynthetic rate and ATP (plant sugar) production. Potassium promotes flower bulk and quality by supporting carbohydrate metabolism.
Sour-Dee (0-0-2) is designed for use in hydroponics, soil-less, continuous feed systems, drain to waste, and soil applications.
Can also be used in conjunction with other Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients.
Directions for use
Derived from: Potassium Sulfate
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available at: http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
CES Sour-Dee is a highly concentrated solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates, as this may result in nutrient lock-up. Add each nutrient consecutively, allowing ample time for each concentrate used to thoroughly dilute and mix into the water.
*If preparing a nutrient stock tank, to be used over a period of time exceeding 24 hours, you must aerate nutrient reservoir regularly.*
- Shake well and measure carefully using a milliliter measuring cup. If using CES Micro, add Micro first to water, then other nutrients.
- After nutrients are mixed in water, adjust pH to 4.5-6.5. If your pH naturally falls within these parameters, pH adjustment is not necessary.
- Monitor ppm and EC in reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed.
- Reservoir temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.