CES Micro (6-0-0)
CES Micro is to be used in conjunction with the Grow and/or Bloom, in order to achieve a solid fertilizer base which can be used on its own, or built upon with CES additives to achieve maximum growth. Micro is comprised of a high quality nitrogen and calcium base and is fortified with micronutrients. Micro is to be used throughout the entire growth cycle of a plant, regardless of vegetative or flowering cycles.
Micro (6-0-0) is designed for use in hydroponics, soil-less, continuous feed systems, drain to waste, and soil applications.
Derived from: Sodium Molybdate, Calcium Nitrate, Zinc Nitrate, Boric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese, EDTA, Iron EDDHA, and Iron DPTA.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available at: http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
Directions for use
CES Micro is a highly concentrated nutrient solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates as this may result in nutrient lock-up. Add other nutrients separately to water and aerate reservoir regularly.
*Do not add additional CES Micro to a prepared reservoir*
- Shake well and measure carefully using a milliliter measuring cup.
- Mix Micro first into fresh water, stir well, then add other nutrients.
- After nutrients are mixed in water, adjust pH to 4.5-6.5.
- Monitor ppm and EC in reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed. Empty and refill tanks every 1-2 weeks.
- Reservoir water temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.