CES Bulletproof Si
CES Bulletproof Si delivers silicon in a form that may be utilized in virtually any fertilizer regimen. The silicon form (SiO2) has shown to increase agricultural production, yield, strengthening plants, promote resistance to stressors like heat, cold, drought, lodging, accelerate maturity, promotion of a advantageous upright stature which leads to favorable exposure of leaves to light.
CES Bulletproof Si promotes plant resistance to common stressors like heat, cold, drought, pests, and accelerated mitosis. Bulletproof Si is formulated without potassium to facilitate application flexibility so you can use it in a variety of growing set ups. Designed to enhance the growth of young plants and promote strong plant structures, Bulletproof SI can also provide mechanical protection in the epidermal root cells, creating a barrier against pathogens and parasites for your plants.
CES Bulletproof Si is designed for use in hydroponics, soil-less, continuous feed systems, drain to waste, and soil applications.
Can also be used in conjunction with other Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients.
Directions for use
CES Bulletproof Si is a highly concentrated solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates as this may result in nutrient lock-up. Add each nutrient separately to water and aerate reservoir regularly. Apply Bulletproof Si to water before any other nutrients.
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available at: http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
*A strong aroma similar to ammonia is normal in Bulletproof Si. The specialty enzymes used in the formula produce a sour, almost acetic smell.*
- Shake well and measure carefully using a milliliter measuring cup. If adding to an already mixed reservoir, ensure Bulletproof Si is diluted in fresh water before adding to fertilizer solution.
- Bulletproof Si is strongly alkaline and will raise nutrient solution pH. After nutrients are mixed in water, adjust pH to 5.5-6.5.
- Monitor ppm/EC and pH in reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed.
- Reservoir temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.