Bluelab: Combo Meter Plus+
It's all you need for simple and reliable crop management, and it's all within arm's reach! The Bluelab® Combo Meter Plus is an all-in-one, convenient portable solution for accurate measurement of pH, conductivity and temperature in nutrient solution. The battery-powered, lightweight unit can be used anywhere, anytime to measure critical parameters related to nutrient uptake in plants.
The Bluelab® Leap™ pH probe also allows fast and accurate pH measurements direct from the root zone in a wide range of growing media including soil, rockwool, coco coir and potting mixes—no more pH slurries or extraction mixes. The detachable Leap™ pH probe has a toughened spear-tip for improved durability and is lightning fast in nutrient solution. Easy-to-read backlit screen for lowlight environments and simple push button operation to view your chosen parameter. Probe cable length is 2 m/6.5 ft.
Display options available in °C, °F, EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700.
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Low battery indicator
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Battery operated, 2 AA batteries
- Auto off function
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life