OMRI-listed and California (CDFA) certified Organic Input Material
Amino Acids are called Hydrolyzed Proteins on California labeling.
30+ years of advances by two of the world's leading amino acids research labs based in Japan, have resulted in the 100% natural organic Be-1 Pellets, the ultimate fertilizer with biostimulant for building all planting mediums, including soil, compost and soil-less media.
Whether as a part of your feeding regimen, soil conditioning, or as a compost starter, if beneficial microbes can grow in it, Be-1 can help them grow exponentially.
Be-1's proprietary blend of over 16 amino acids is formulated specifically for feeding and exponentially increasing beneficial microorganisms (bacteria, protozoa and mycorrhiza fungi), already in the soil or added by supplementary biological products.
These beneficial microorganisms promote plant nutrient intake, resulting in soil conditioning that is intensified naturally and with the added benefit of a non-salt based NPK of 3-6-5. A real game-changer.
Every growing season, plants take up nutrients in the soil that need to be replenished. Think, not just NPK, but the microbes that help convert nutrients into forms that are usable by plants.
Conventional salt-based fertilizers interrupt the symbiotic relationship between microbes and nutrients. Therefore, do not forget to feed your soil and use Be-1 to maintain soil health organically.
- Feed and exponentially increase natural and beneficial soil microbes already in the soil that have been killed by years of feeding conventional salt-based (sodium-nitrate) fertilizers. Be-1 has no sodium-nitrates.
- Enhance natural plant defenses to reduce the need for conventional pesticides and herbicides, while enhancing natural flavor
- 1/3 of Be-1's nitrogen is water-soluble and immediately available to plants. The other 2/3 is slow-release, meaning feeding less often.
- Facilitates aeration & retains moisture
- Organic Credentials: 1) OMRI-listed, 2) Clean Green Certified, 3) California (CDFA) registered Organic Input
- Made from *sustainably-harvested* Amino Acids, Bat Guano, Crab & Shrimp Shell, Sesame, Palm Ash, Peanut, Rice Bran. Wild-sourced and GMO-free.
As an organic soil conditioner or in loose soil, 11 pounds per cubic yard or a whole large bag does 2 cu yds.
For potted plants, rows, or trenches, use 1 oz of Be-1 per gallon of soil
Trop Dressing, use 1/4 to 1 oz of Be-1 per gallon of soil.
To create a compost tea, dilute 1 oz per gallon of water, then dilute again with another 3 gallons of water. 1oz = 4 gallons of tea.
"The packaging lists only 2x amino acids, and these two are the most common and easy to produce. To stay within California State regulatory oversight, we had to list at least two to be able to say, "Enhanced with Amino Acids" on the label, so we selected the easiest to duplicate. However, there are actually 16 amino acids in the Be-1 and they are trade secrets, as is their proportions. One of these unlabeled amino acids are formulate specifically for feeding and exponentially increasing beneficial microbes (protozoa and mycorrhizal fungi), already in the soil, that promote plant nutrient intake." - Be-1 rep.
"Be-1 is not a fertilizer, but an organic soil conditioner with the added benefit of an NPK of 3-6-5. Be-1 feeds soil microbes, which help turn nutrients into forms that are more easily/efficiently absorbed by plants."