The Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller (GMC) is designed to precisely control temperature, humidity, and CO2 in the growing area.
The GMC's enclosure features four separate power outlets used to connect external devices such as fans, CO2 injectors, air conditioners and dehumidifiers. Each external device easily connects to the unit creating a simple and user friendly platform.
The GMC's remote combination probe features a highly accurate dual beam CO2 sensor. The remote sensor can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller and has been designed to resist EMI/EFI from electronic ballasts.
Each unit has been pre-programmed with factory recommended settings for quick plug and play operation. Autopilot controllers offer grow room guidance.
- Precise temperature, humidity and CO2 control
- Controls up to 4 devices
- Separate day/night temperature set points
- LED error indicators
- Remote 15' sensor for temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Fuzzy logic (for regulator & CO2 tank) or standard logic adjustable (for CO2 generators)
- Built-in data logger
- Temperature and humidity mode can be interlocked or split
- ETL Listed
- APCEIC (sold separately) allows you to effectively monitor and control an indoor growing environment from a connected PC. This software can also data-log or chart a grow room's environmental conditions. You can use remote monitoring software to control the connected PC through an additional computer, phone or tablet. The "Remote Monitoring Software" (not included) allows the user to monitor and alter grow room conditions remotely from an additional PC or laptop. (NOTE: Not compatible with MAC systems or Smart phones)
Note: APCECOTH controller has a 14.5A maximum load. When operating higher amperage units, such as an A/C unit, large dehumidifier or multiple HID lights, it is recommended to use a power expander (such as the Autopilot Lighting Controller).
Note: Do not use Fuzzy Logic mode if operating a CO2 generator.